Thursday, March 19, 2015

Feliz Ano Nuevo

January 5, 2015

Wow! So this week has been awesome! We have really just been trying to work
as hard as we can these past few weeks to show the zone how they should work and
everything is really paying off!  I feel awesome and really feel like I am
doing what I need to be doing when I give it my all!  I have also found that
really everything just makes sense when we give it our all and I think that is
when we really learn everything that we need to!  President this week in el
consejo de lideres trained us about how we always need to be diligent and that
missionary work really isn't that complicated, you just gotta get out and do it! 
like dad's words, trabajar trabajar trabajar hahaha but it really is what we have
to do.  We cant get tired of doing good things and even if we meet our goals we
just have to keep going and do more!  I know that this is true and that you guys
can also participate in this back at home!  Just always look for opportunities
to serve and when you find one, just do it! It will make you feel better and
make every one a little bit happier! Anyways, love you guys a bunch! Keep on
keepin on!

Elder Zundel

No comments:

Post a Comment