Thursday, September 11, 2014

Cui!!!!! (Guinea Pig)

June 23, 2014

Hey!

Well, this week was a solid week!  We are working pretty good, and the area is coming along!  We had a lot of less actives and recent converts that were able to come to church this week and it was pretty awesome! We are also teaching this family, the colombina family and we got the dad and his daughter to go to church so we were pretty pumped about that!  We also had a training with President, not sure if it was this week or the other, but I really like this one part when he talked about eternal life.  He was talking about how there aren't any discounts or short cuts and we have to get the people to understand that and help them through anything that would hold them to progress in the gospel.  He shared some scriptures with us and I was justamente reading there.  It's in lucas Chapter 14 I think hahah don't have my Bible on me, but it gives a few paraboles and talks about how we really need to follow Christ over everything else in our lives and I really liked it!  anyways that was pretty much my week. i hope you like the Cui pictures, it tasted really interesting--mostly like chicken if I could compare to anything.  It was kind of hard getting past the finger nails that were still on it while I was eating it!  Definitely a new experience and pretty freaking hilarious I thought!  Hope you guys have a great week!
 
Love you,
 
Elder Zundel



 

No comments:

Post a Comment