Thursday, September 11, 2014

Studying the Scriptures will help bless our lives

July 7, 2014

Hola!

How is everyone doing?  I'm doing pretty good out here.  Elder Calle and I are working hard and we are happy.  We did have some set backs this week with the family we were going to  marry and with our other baptismal dates, but thats really just how life is I guess.  There's always setbacks, but we just have to keep moving forward and everything will turn out alright.  I'm really having a good time out here and learning a lot.  I know that there's a lot of things going on always in our lives, but something I've really learned that if we can always focus on God and what he wants for us, everything will come out ok.  That's why it's really so important that we should study the scriptures because they can show us what he wants for us.  We can really apply them to our lives and it helps us to refocus ourselves every day to really move towards the goals that we have in our life!  I hope everyone is doing good out there and I really hope you have a great birthday mom! I bought you some sweet coin purses, you may just have to wait a little while to get them.  Have a great week and I will talk to you next week!

Love,
Elder Zundel

                                           happy birthday mom
                 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment