Thursday, March 19, 2015

Setting Goals

January 26, 2015



Hola!

Wow this really was a great week!  We baptized two more people and they are super awesome!  We finished with 4 this month and the Zone finished with 16, passing our goal of 15. Awesome!  awesome! awesome! hahahah I really feel good because we set our goals and then we were able to complete them! I think that that is really important because in our lives we should always have goals so that we can keep progressing and it is really important to show diligence and complete the goal!  This week I was also able to finish the New Testament in Spanish and that also made me happy and I really learned a lot from it!  We really need to study a lot so that we can be prepared in whatever situation we may find ourselves in!  After finishing the New Testament, I really felt the spirit confirm to me that Jesus really did come to this world to die for us. He suffered so that we can have the chance to obtain eternal life!  We have to follow his path so that we may be happy and I really know that this is true!  love you guys! and talk to you next week! 

Elder Zundel 

No comments:

Post a Comment