Thursday, March 19, 2015

Paciencia

November 17, 2015

From Jennifer Zundel----This week was a little different as Mark and I were traveling to LAX to catch a plane to Hawaii and Jake had many report to fill out for the Zone.  We did get to communicate a small amount----

I mentioned to Jake that I had received a very sweet email from a fellow missionary mom early this morning.  The mother said that she believed it was my son that stayed with her son through the night in the hospital when he had to have an emergency appendectomy.

Jake did confirm that it was he that in fact stayed with this elder at the hospital.  He said how happy he was to be able to be there and to try to make his friend comfortable and put a smile on his face.  I did respond to the mom that Jake would definitely be someone I would want with me at a time like that as he has such a kind, loving disposition!

Jake also said that he has a lot of responsibility for all of the elders and sisters in his zone--for their well being physically and mentally.  I told him this was great preparation for when he has his own children.  He definitely agreed that he was improving on many great character traits such as Paciencia (patience).

According to Jake---"everything is going great!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment