Friday, January 30, 2015

Ano Nuevo

November 10, 2014

Hola!
 
Wow just got done sending everything off so I am a lot more calm hahaha anyways, this week was a good one, I am now in Año Nuevo now which is in the Comas stake! We are four missionaries here and everything is going well. I am getting to know the area and everything I have to do and I'm doing well hahaha my companion is Elder Rios, he is the one next to me in the picture! He is super cool, he's from the jungle of Peru which is really awesome he's a really cool guy and we get a long great. It's kind of interesting because I have never been on this side of the mission, but everything is pretty much the same.  We also have this super cool thing and we make like fried eggs and sausage every morning and its amazing hahahaha  I am finishing up with Acts this week and it really is awesome reading about what the apostles did and I really enjoy reading it and trying to learn from their example and I know that if we just try to be like them we can be better and happier, sorry if this is kind of short, in the transfer, I was made a zone leader so I have a few more responsibilities, but I will plan it better next week and everything will turn out well hahaha anyways have a great week! love you!

Elder Zundel

No comments:

Post a Comment