Monday, January 12, 2015

Weaknesses can become strengths

July 21, 2014

Hey!

Well, this week has been an alright one... we've had a few setbacks with the work we have been doing, but we are just working on that with paciencia so tha'ts pretty much where we are with that!! hahah It really is like they say, paciencia is a virtue, because there are a lot of things that we really just gotta work on little by little.  It's pretty cool though because we really can change everything that we want, we just have to have some paciencia and humble ourselves before the Lord and or weaknesses can become strengths.  It's something that we always have to get better at, but it really is something that is awesome because I have really realized some of my weaknesses out here. But I have learned that if I just try and do things the way of the Lord, everything comes out better.  We are doing pretty good out here, elder calle and I are learning a lot and he is super funny, he really is just kind of mellow and we get along really well!  Well, I don't really know what else to write about, but I was reading in third Nephi this week and it was like the sermon on the mount part and it was really cool.  I'm really trying to work on how I treat others and just try to love everyone, and really just serve them.  You guys should always try to find ways to serve one another, because we can really show our love through our actions. Anyways--- that's pretty much all I got hahah have a  great week and i will talk to you next week! love you!

Elder Zundel

No comments:

Post a Comment