Friday, January 30, 2015

Try to help others in every situation!

October 27, 2014

Hola!

Well this was another pretty solid week!  Nothing too crazy going on, just truckin along and everything is going pretty well.  Next week there are transfers so that should be interesting, but I'm doing good. I have been thinking about some things that I have been reading and I guess I will share that with you guys hahaha. I was just reading in Acts when Paul starts teaching to the Gentiles and it just really made me realize that it really doesn't matter who we are or what we do, we should just all try to help one another in every situation.  Peter sees a vision where God tells him to eat animals that typically they didn't eat in those times, but the the Lord told him that he shouldn't be the one to judge the things that God has made.  It really just stood out to me and I have just been trying to find ways to help everyone.... sometimes the people aren't always open to listen to our lessons and that's their decision, but I know that when I help them out with my companion, there is a little tiny seed planted in them, and they will slowly, but surely open up to other things!  I know that when we help others we an really have the spirit with us and that really just is fancy for saying that we will feel good hahaha. I just invite everyone who reads this to go and try to help someone out.... like my glory days as a boy scout, do a good turn daily hahahah Sister Peel would be proud! anyways! love you all and hope you have a great week! 

Love, 
Elder Zundel

No comments:

Post a Comment