Monday, January 12, 2015

Move forward and trust in the Lord

October 4, 2014

Aloha!

Well this was a pretty solid week!  Nothing really too crazy going on, Elder Viza and I are getting along well and we have found some pretty cool new people to teach!  This week Elder Moody did a work visit and it was super fun!  We pretty much dominated it and ya that's about it hahah we also have been practicing like every day at 6 am for this soccer tournament and I will definitely send some pictures!  We made jerseys and I put Ashley's name on it so I can summon her dominance to the soccer field hahaha I prepared all the packages and I put some pretty cool stuff in there!  I'm doing great and am learning a lot out here! One thing I real;y liked this week was something I read in the New Testament!  In Hebrews 10:32-39 and it talks about how we have to be the type of people that are always advancing with faith in the Lord!  I thought it was pretty cool and really liked  it and thought that we should always just move forward and trust in the Lord!  i don"t have a whole lot else to say hahah its been kind of a short week, but that's what I got!


Love you,

Elder Zundel

No comments:

Post a Comment