Monday, January 12, 2015

I'm staying!!!

August 18, 2014
Habla!

>Bueno esta semana fue bien loco!  Con los cambios y todo ha sido bien interesante....  and after all the time that I thought I was going to leave I ended up staying!  Mixed feelings about that one hahaha I am again sending my companion to his house which is always a great time hahaha he has finished a great mission and is a great guy.  My pensionista  y su familia were super happy that I stayed too! I really love them!! This probably means I will be here until November which is kinda crazy to think about, but it will go by super fast with our work.  I was kind of in a state of shock at the start of the week because of the transfers and was doing a lot of meditating this week hahaha and I had some super cool study seshes this week which really lifted me up and helped me out!  I finished the Book of Mormon in Spanish this week which was pretty sweet, I'm going to read the New Testament now in Spanish and am super excited for that!  This week I was thinking a lot about patience and it was really cool.  Patience is the ability to suffer trials and problems without getting frustrated, and I have really been working on that this week because sometimes the Lord sends us stuff we really weren't looking for (Isaiah 55:8-9) but we just gotta take what we got and move on.  I really liked these scriptures I came across this week though, the first being in Proverbs 14:29 and it just talks about how we need to react to everything calmly and not freak out hahaha something we can always be working on especially when things come our way that we weren't expecting.  The other one is in Ecclesiastes 7:8-10 and these are sweet! It talks about how everything will get better we just have to be patient.  that's pretty much what I have been thinking about this week hahah we also are teaching the family of Sammy, our convert and they are awesome!  We are going to marry them and baptize them!  They just don't know it quite yet hahahaha wow that's a lot of writing....but hopefully you guys will enjoy it!
Love you lots,

Elder Zundel 

No comments:

Post a Comment