Monday, January 12, 2015

Keep your eyes on the prize!

September 29, 2014

Hola!

Well another week down in Peru!  It was a good one too!  I am now with the gran Elder Viza!  He is from Peru and has like 10 days more than me!  He's cool, we get along well and ya... I already kind of knew him because he is friends with a lot of my friends and a friend of a friend is always a friend so we are good hahaha anyways, this week was pretty normal, we found some new people to teach and they are cool, but a lot of them didn't get to go to church but we always have this week!  We had a cool training this week and I'm working on not letting the circumstances dominate, but instead dominate the circumstances!  I also started reading Jesus el Cristo this week Elder Resek gave me his as a gift and said I should read it because I already have a year and I am seriously learning so much! I really liked the chapter about the necessity of a Savior and how we are completely dependent on the Lord.  It is really cool and we really just need to keep our eyes on the prize and follow him and we can be happy!  I used Bernie's words of wisdom to talk about this in a noche de hogar that we did because when Bernie was teaching me how to drive he told me that where I was looking was were the car was going to go and that's the same thing we have to do with our lives!  We have to always be looking towards eternal life and just follow up with good works and we can be happy and will be rewarded when the day comes!

Love you guys,

Elder Zundel

No comments:

Post a Comment