Monday, January 12, 2015

We can have Hope

August 4, 2014

Hola!

Well, we had another pretty solid week out here in Peru!  We celebrated their independence day with a solid barbeque and some uno and it was a good time.  Elder resek and I are doing great, he's really cool and an amazing soccer player!  He got kind of sick this week but that's part of life and happens to all of us, but he's good now!  I was also studying this week and gave a training on hope and patience and it was pretty sweet!  It was really cool though because in this life nothing really goes how we want it to, but if we just follow Gods path we can have hope that the things will get better and if we just wait it out it will happen!  There are some cool scriptures that talk about this in Romans 5:3-5 i think..... don't have my Bible on me, but it's really cool.  So just be patient and things will get better!  I also shared a story about Beaver and I so and when you hear one of those you know you are in for a good time!! hahaha That was pretty much my week this week, so just be patient and everything will get better eventually!

Love you guys!

Elder Zundel

No comments:

Post a Comment