Monday, January 12, 2015

Unity

September 15, 2014

Hola!

Well this week was pretty much just a normal one, nothing too exciting going on.  It's pretty crazy how fast time is going though because transfers are in a week and my companion will be in his house which really is crazy...... I'm doing good though, healthy, hip and hungry for baptisms hahahahaha but really not anything new.  I was studying the other week a lot about unity and why that really matters and I thought it was very interesting, and it really made me grateful for you guys and all the fun things we did together and that we will do together and for all the support you guys give me!  I also was reading a lot about the natural man this morning and how we really need to strengthen ourselves everyday so that we can keep our minds clear and face the challenges that everyday brings.  Very interesting things and its really cool how the scriptures teach us so much and I have really come to have an appreciation for them and also really seen the importance of personal revelation and growth.  Really cool just to think about the things in the scriptures and then apply them to life and how everything works together and everything has a purpose.  I don't really know if any of that made sense hahah hopefully you can get something out of it though! anyways, love you guys a lot! have a great week!

Love, 

Elder Zundel

No comments:

Post a Comment