Monday, January 12, 2015

One year in Peru!!!!

September 8, 2014

Wow pretty crazy that this week I will have been in Peru for a year..... I was talking with one of my friends this past week that was with me in the MTC and we were both just kind of shocked about how fast the time has gone by and everyone says the second year goes by faster which is kind of hard to believe....... it seriously has been one of my best years of my life--- I'm not going to lie and it has helped me out so much I just don't even know what to say or think about it.....  anyways hahah this week was pretty solid, we didn't have too many investigators go to church this week, but we are going to this week with solid ánimos and are going to have a great week!  I had some good studying this week while preparing a training.  I sent Dad my notes and will try to forward them to you, but I read a lot of Job this week and it was awesome.  It is really cool and I liked how it talked about how we really need to pass through hard times sometimes because if we don't we can never grow!  It also talks about how even though we may be passing through something difficult, the Lord is just and we can always have the hope of our reward if we remain faithful to him!  It was really awesome and a great read! Not too much else going on, hope you guys are all doing well! It's crazy to think about, but I will be back home in about a year...... crazy stuff anyways love you and have a great week!!!

Love, 

Elder Zundel

No comments:

Post a Comment