Monday, January 12, 2015

Jackhammer Jake!

August 11, 2014

Hola!

This was another pretty solid week, not to much going on...... pero it was pretty fun.  I got to use a jackhammer and I met another American.... Mark..... really interesting guy and had a sweet visita de trabajo with Elder Moody.  Transfers are tomorrow so everyone is kind of excited for that!! I really had a good time this week and it was really awesome on Sunday because one of our investigators came to church that we have been working with for a while and it was really awesome!  We also found some other people to teach and I think they will progress very quickly!  I was also reading in Mormon this week in the last chapter and it was really cool.  He is talking about his faults and how we should be grateful for our faults because we can learn from them and I think that is very true because they weak things can really become strengths if we work on them and I liked that a lot! Anyways, hope everyone is enjoying summer and that everyone is doing well!

Con mucho amor,
Elder Zundel

No comments:

Post a Comment