Monday, January 12, 2015

Learn all we can from each other

July 28, 2014

Hey!

Wow this week really has been super interesting and I have definitely had to put in practice what I wrote the other week, but despite all that I'm doing good!  I'll give you a small insight on what happened..... Monday after we had talked I went with one of my zone leaders, Elder Moody and we went and bought some movies for the zone.... Despicable me!! Classic! hahaha But I'm sitting there and we are peacefully enjoying the movie with the zone and I get a phone call.....it's from one of the assitants, and he informed me that Elder Calle had to be in the offices tomorrow at 10 in the morning because he was going to get transferred..... so long story short they were making some changes--and Elder Calle was being transferred this week and now I'm with Elder Resek.  It was kinda sad because Elder Calle was the best, he was just super relaxed and we got along super well, but it's ok because Elder Resek is cool too.  He has 22 months in the mission and knows a lot so I'm just trying to learn all I can from him.  We get along great, I was just kinda sad about mi hijo, but the world goes on and sometimes you just got deal with what you got.  It also really made me think about my other companions and about all the things we can learn from each other because we are all different and we all have different strengths and weaknesses and I'm really just trying to take all the good qualities from my compaƱeros and become some sort of super jake hahaha but all jokes aside its really cool to just try and learn from everyone and become better people and help others become better people and just be happy!! hahaha Well thats pretty much the big thing that happened.  Alex went to church this week so he just has to go one more time and then al agua no mas hahaha hope you guys are doing good! love you!

Elder Zundel

No comments:

Post a Comment