Friday, January 30, 2015

Don't live in the past--enjoy every moment!!!!!

November 3, 2014

Familia!

Wow this has been an interesting week...... nothing too crazy really going on, just was trying to get things going with my companion and then there was Halloween which was pretty interesting ( I got really sick)...... not too great of a night to say the least hahaha but nothing I couldnt handle!  Anyways, I was like super sad yesterday because of the transfers and everything and all the awesome friends I have made here in the zone and now we are going to be split up and stuff, but I really just was talking to dad like two minutes ago and he really just made me think about a lot of things..... it first of made me think about a song that I used to like a lot before the mission because it says that there ain't no grown man that should be living in a memory and I really know that this is true! We go through things and experience many different things every day, but we will always have the memories with us, and that is great for us! We can always learn from our past errors and things that we have done and all the good times we have had, but we shouldn't be sad because they are over, but instead thank the Lord for another day of life where we can make some more great memories and learn and progress even more! I am grateful for all the experiences I have had with you guys and with all my friends and really for all the great examples I have seen and had in my life! I know everything happens for a reason and we just have to keep moving forward with a good attitude and a full heart! Love you guys a bunch and thanks for everything you guys do for me!!!!! les quiero un montón!!!!!


Elder Zundel

No comments:

Post a Comment