Monday, January 12, 2015

The luckiest person ever!

September 22, 2014

Hola!!

Well this week was pretty good, nothing out of the ordinary...... transfers are tomorrow and elder resek is leaving so I think I will stay!  It's kinda sad, but what are you gonna do.. We had stake conference this week and it was awesome! An area 70 came to visit and he gave a talk and it was sweet!  In one of the talks that I really liked, they talked about the faith... it was really cool and talked about how faith is a principle of work and that we can only receive the blessings or help we want when we actively follow the Lord.. I liked that a lot and it was really cool to see that this week as we reactivated a family out here and watch their progress and it's really just awesome!  I was thinking this week and felt like the luckiest person ever and am just happy hahaha anyways sorry its kind of short this week, but that was just what I was thinking about.... everything has been kind of crazy with the transfers coming up and everything but all is well on the Peruvian front hahah hope everything is going well out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment