Monday, December 23, 2013

Armadillo soup and SURE!!!

December 16, 2013


This week has been a good one.  Not much went on, just a lot of work. We had 36 lessons this week, our best week yet! It’s getting harder and harder to distinguish in between the weeks out here so sorry if this one is a little short.  One cool thing we did is we ate some very interesting things.  The bishops wife is from the jungle and they eat everything that moves out there hahah.  On Saturday night we ate sure (pronounced sude) which is a live fat worm.  I have a video of it, just don’t know how I can send it..... I’m working on that though!  We also had armadillo soup and are going to eat a turtle soon hahah.  That’s pretty much all I got. My spanish is getting to be pretty good so I’m pretty excited about that because I have only been gone 3 months.  One scripture found this week that was cool is in romans 5:3-5 and shows how we should face our trials! i love you guys so much, and will find out about the skype this week! do you guys have a skype account?  I think i will get a pre call as well to inform you guys more on the 25! i love you guys so much and hope all is going well!

                                                                      sure (pronounced "sude")
 
this is living with us for a little while
I told Jake I love turtles--do you have to eat it?
He said, I'm not sure, it's up to the bishop--it's his?!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment