Monday, December 23, 2013

Working hard and looking forward to Christimas!!

December 23, 2013

this week has been pretty good.  it went by pretty slow because we are so excited for this week. we have a huge party with all of the mission tomorrow (on Christmas Eve) and then Wednesday (on Christmas) we get to talk to you guys! it will be sweet!  we had another week full of work which was awesome! elder quille and I taught 36 lessons again, and have a baptismal date for the 4th of January.  his name is Jesus Iquiapasa and he is awesome he is a brother of member.  he really is so sweet.  its been kind of hard this week because I have been thinking a lot about Vicente who hasn't gone to church in three weeks.  we are trying to work with him, it just kills me inside and i don't know what to do.  it's all good though, the spirit will guide us and show us what to do!  I studied some cool stuff this week, first in Matthew 7:24-27 which is the parable of the wise man and the foolish man and thought how we really need to build our testimonies on Christ who can be our firm foundation like it says in Helaman  5:12.  also another cool parable I found is in Doctrine and Covenants 101:43-62 and it talks about how we need to prepare now and shouldn't put anything off!  don't know if you guys like getting these, but I just thought it was cool hahah  I'm doing good on everything just wish I could have maybe a couple more ties and a ped egg for my calluses hahah other than that all is well!


                                                                this is a mototaxi in Peru

                                                                            Before



                                                                              After

No comments:

Post a Comment