Sunday, December 1, 2013

First Baptism!

November 18, 2013

Hello family!

This week has been good!  It went by really fast and I feel like there really isn't enough time to do everything in the week! Vicente was baptized on Saturday by the one and only Elder Zundel!  I will be sending pictures shortly so you can enjoy them!  Not much out of the ordinary happened this week, I know I am a little bit early today, but we are going to play soccer two hours away which I'm not too excited about hahah.  hopefully I will get to see some of my friends from the ccm though!  I sent you guys a letter this week so I'm not sure when it will get there.... I got juju and bernies package which was awesome! elder quille and I enjoyed the candies!  I also gave a talk in sacrament meeting yesterday which was interesting, but it was good.  I even got compliments on my spanish and one guy thought i was getting ready to go home because how good my spanish was!  it was awesome to hear that the people think my spanish is understanable!  one thing I do need is to know if any of the older facer boys served missions in argetina!!! rosario to be specific!  there is an elder moreya here who was baptized bye an elder facer from california and i wanted to know who it was... it could be a cousin or someone but i thought it was cool!  im not sure about the camera yet, i think i can go and buy one when we have a free pday, but im not to worried about it right now! i have some good pictures so i will send them after this!  i hope all is going well for you guys because i am doing great!
 
love, elder zundel
                                                                              Vincente's Baptism 11/16/13
 

                                                                           Soccer Field we played at!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment