Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Happy New Year!!!!

January 6, 2014

Hi mom,

This is my long email for the week.  This week has been good, but a little bit off because of New Years.  This week will be good when nothing gets in the way.  This was a good week for me, it does seem like a while since we have talked but I just think that is because Christmas we talked so many times haha.  Nothing crazy has been going on out here, but we have had so many less active families and members start coming back which is really awesome!  We also should be having our baptism this Saturday and I am stoked about that. Jesus is really awesome and was pretty much a perfect investigator haha.  I read a cool scripture this week in 1 John 4: 20-21 that talks about how we should love our brothers and this is something I think we can always improve!  I'm doing great out here and have almost been gone for 4 months which is kind of scary.  I miss you guys, but its really cool to be a missionary haha sorry if these aren't very long, the weeks seem to blend together for me hahah



                                                                      HAPPY NEW YEAR  2014!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment