Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Jesus was baptized!! January 11, 2014!!


January 13, 2014

This week has been a good one!  It's gone by pretty fast and nothing too crazy happened, but it was good all the same.  Jesus did get baptized on Saturday which was sweet I will try and send some photos later. Other than that nothing crazy has been going on.  We are trying to work with the members here, but it's a little hard hahah.  Everything is going well though, my Spanish has been improving a lot lately.  I no longer have to translate in my head to speak or to understand which is sweet.  The next step is thinking in Spanish which is kind of weird to imagine, but it will be cool!  We don't know about transfers yet, but will find out after this!  we came a little bit late to internet today, so I won't have as much time as normal so I apologize about that.  Everything is going well over here though!  One thing I was thinking about this week was the ola, which is orar leer y asistir.  this is when we have an investigator that is progressing, when they are praying, reading and attending church.  I think we can use this in our lives to progress as well because they are the most basic, but most important things to do!  well these were my thoughts for the week.  i thought i should start with this one just to be more effective with my time hahah
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment