Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A new Companion---Elder Chamorro

January 20, 2014

hello family!

This week was a little bit long not going to lie hahahah.  As you already found out, I got a new companion this week Elder Chamorro.  He's from Lima and has about 10 days more than me in the mission hahah.  He's pretty cool, I definitely miss  Elder Quille though, he was like my brother!  I've talked to him on the phone a couple times though and h'es doing good.  Elder Chamorro and I get along good, its just kind of weird having him here instead of quille.  He also really liked his old area and is trying to change ours.... hard to explain, but I'm just trying to be patient.  Other than that all is well out here. We are trying to focus on getting baptismal dates because we are lacking in that department.  My Spanish is improving like always and everything is going well.  My lessons are improving  and I am a mejor maestro de leccion 3 so that's pretty sweet.  I got one package this week with the converters and letter from the tan man hahah glad you liked the video, they should be sending the one of me eating sure soon!  One scripture I thought was cool this week was Romans 1:16 which talks about how we shouldn't be ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ because it is really important!  I;m also really starting to feel at home with the ward members here which is pretty cool!  They really are so awesome and its cool to seem them working to grow the ward along side of us!  Hope everything is going well out there and I love you guys a bunch!
 
 
 
                                                                       Elder Chamorro & Elder Zundel
 



                                                                                        Peru!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment