Saturday, March 1, 2014

Making brownies....

January 27, 2014

hey mom!

I would have to agree with you about this week, a bit long hahah.  everything is going well out here, definitely still getting used to my new companion............ which is a struggle hahah but other than that everything is good.  that's pretty crazy about Kathrine, when does she leave?  we had 35 lessons this week, but I am really trying to work on being more effective in my lessons.  I would definitely love some girl scout cookies!!! I do like all of them but I would have to go with the samoas as my favorites like you said hahah.  Alli and Ashley look good in their pictures..... really weird though, I feel like everyone is so old.  sounds like it will be a fun week for Alli with her finals hahah and hopefully Ashley scores some sweet reading counts points hahah.  that's too bad about grandpa Neil, but everyone has a time and everything has a purpose!   plus its not the end so it may be a little bit sad, but in no time we will be with him again!  I'm glad to see I'm still invited to family dinners hahahah.  everything is really going good out here though,  we gave special sacrament to a member yesterday and them made brownies!  the ward is really so awesome!  just trying to get elder chamorro excited about it which is a little rough hahah. but everything is really good!  I really am enjoying my time here and am learning a lot!  both in Spanish and the gospel!  one thing we did this week which I was proud of was we went on splits with the members and I led the lesson and everything! pretty sweet stuff haha anyways, that's my report for the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment