Saturday, March 1, 2014

Victoria and Rosmery's baptisms

February 24, 2014

mom!

This week was pretty crazy and stressful hahah.  In the end however, we came out victorious with two baptisms!!! (will send photos in a bit!)  this week really flew by because we had a bunch of stuff going on, so it was good.  La hermana Victoria y su hija Rosmery were baptized yesterday after all of our efforts!  I also had a bunch of visitas de trabajo this week because of various reasons, which was interesting, but again, I learned a lot and worked hard as usual.  My district leader taught me something pretty cool that I thought we could use in our lives.  I was asking him how he teaches so well and he said he just focuses on the necessity because they necessity is like an anchor and if we don't pull up the anchor we won't go anywhere.  It was pretty cool because I thought that we will all have anchors, but if we focus on our anchors or disabilities, we can move on and be stronger.  I'm actually still somewhat stressed out because we have transfers tomorrow and I think I am leaving hahah.  but I am doing good, and just going to keep working hard!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment