Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy Birthday!!!!!


March 3, 2014

Mom!

Pretty solid week out here in Peru!  We were pretty busy, and are doing good.  As you guessed, I didn't get transferred!  Pretty sweet and I got another transfer to work in Casablanca!  Elder Chamorro and I have three baptismal dates for the 15th of this month so that's pretty sweet.  We had some fun for my birthday and it sounds like you already got some pictures which is good!  I got like 5 birthday cakes from all the members hahah and some missionaries too.  Really an awesome birthday that I won't forget!  Other than that I really cant remember what we did this week!  The days all seem to blend together, but it's pretty fun out here I'm not gonna lie!  I miss you guys, but the people here are so awesome!!!!! Sorry I don't have too much to say, but ya that's what I got.
 
Love you.
 


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment