Monday, April 7, 2014

March 16, 2014....3 Baptisms!!


March 17, 2014

Mom!

Hey mom this week was a pretty interesting week hahah.  I have a little bit of a cold, but we are still working hard out here!  We had our three baptisms on Saturday which was pretty sweet. I'll send some pics in a little bit. President called me last night, and told me that  Great Big Grandpa Neil passed away. I was glad I heard the news in a phone call. It's too bad, but really he's doing better now I'm sure! (Alma 40:11-12).  I'm glad to hear that dad, grandpa and grandma Jeanne are taking it well though! Was dad out there or had he already returned?  I'm also glad to hear that mormal went well hahah, that's always a good time.  Definitely send me Wes' email!!! That's so crazy. He's going to be great!  That's pretty funny you talked with Elder Morales when you called the mission office, he's the man!  and ya grandpas reputation of being a Stake President followed me all the way out to Peru hahahah having Elder Waddell visit and teach us was really cool!  love you guys a bunch too and hope you guys are all doing well!!!  love you a bunch!
 
 
 


I asked Jake if he remembered today was St, Patricks day and if he was wearing green :)
 
He said---"oops.....no, I'm not wearing green!  But Alli sent me a picture that she put a green mustache on cardboard cutout Jake at home, so I'm all good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment