Monday, April 7, 2014

SIX MONTHS!!!!!!!


March 10, 2014

Mom!

Sounds like you had a good week out there in Arizona!  I had a pretty solid week here, nothing too crazy really.  We just were working like usual and are preparing for our baptisms this week!  Nothing really interesting going on hahah.  I had a visita de trabajo this week with Elder Forward and that was good, elder Waddell is coming this Thursday and we are going to get to meet with him which will be pretty cool.  It was pretty cool,  yesterday I taught a lesson in Quechua.  It is the Incan language.  The woman is from Cusco and her daughter translated for me. I talked to her in Spanish and then she talked to her in Quechua.  It was pretty sweet.  The weather here is finally cooling down and has been kinda rainy :)Sounds like you guys are busy with mormal which is always a good time.  Didn't get any packages this week, but I got a letter from grandma Jeanne! everything is going good out here in Peru!
 
 
P.S.  Tomorrow will be six months that Jake is in Peru!!  He did not mention this in his email but here was his response when I told him Happy Six Months!!
 
 
I know right!!!!! Crazy!! and I'm gonna burn one of my ties (that's what you do at the six month mark)  hahah Elder Quille finishes a year on Thursday too! crazy stuff!!!
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment