Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Saying goodbye to Casablanca will be rough...

April 7, 2014

Hey mom,

This week has definitely been a semi rough one.....  sorry that I'm emailing you guys so late, but we went to paint a house this morning.  After that we went to the transfers meeting and found out that I am going to be transferred.  Kinda rough, but it hasn't really hit me yet I think.  Nothing really too crazy happened this week, but you are definitely right how amazing was General Conference.  It really changed my mind about a lot of things.  How I want to live my life in the mission and after.  I really liked how they talked about just loving others and putting God first in our lives. I really am so grateful for the opportunity that I have had to come out here and serve a mission in Peru. It has really been an unexplainable experience.  I love you guys so much and know that this church is true, and that there's nothing more important because in the end families are the most important.  We are all responsible for our own actions but we can help each other be better.  One of my new favorite scriptures I've found is in Romans chapter 1 verse 16 and explains how I feel a lot better than I can hahah.. There's a lot in my head right now hahah,and I don't have a lot of time- sorry if it's kinda all over the place, but I love you guys so much and hope you are doing well!
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment