Monday, April 7, 2014

Building Bathrooms


March 24, 2014

Mom!

Hey mom this week went by pretty fast, but it was a good one! Nothing too crazy happened.  Our baptismal date didn't go to church so she will have to get baptized in April which is kind of disappointing, but we finished with three baptisms in March which is pretty solid.  The funeral sounds like it was nice.  I am sad for grandma Jeanne, but I know she will be fine. is she going to stay in Chicago?  My finger is healing up pretty good, and I have some pictures to send you and you guys will probably die.  We did a talent show for our ward and i sang as a famous Peruvian artist.  his name is Chacalon and he's pretty sweet. I'll send some pics soon.  All is going well out here in Peru. The days are kinda running together, but it's really fun out here! sorry if I threw you guys off, because I am emailing earlier than usual..... we are going to play soccer in some park with the whole zone, so we had to go a little early.  One thing I would like is Spencer's email--- Spencer Taylor! Other than that, I'm perfect!
 
Have a great week, love you guys!!
 
 
 
Jake---"Don't worry mom, I just cut my finger"   Me--Don't you think you need stitches?  Jake--"No, I'll be fine"
 
Me--What were you doing?  Jake---"We were building a bathroom"
 
 





 

   
 
Elder Zundel in the Ward Talent show as a famous Peruvian artist Chacalon


 

No comments:

Post a Comment