Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A new companion and new responsibilities!!!!

May 26, 2014

Mom!

Hey mom pretty solid week!  I'm kind of with you on that one about this week going by kind of slow, mainly because of transfers and everything but all is going good!  Some updates now...... my new companion is Elder Calle, my first trainee in the mission hahaha. He has about three weeks in the mission and has been a member for about 2 years and is the only member in his family.  He's awesome though!  He's from Bolivia and we get a long great and are working hard out here!  It's pretty cool because we have been finding a bunch of new families and people to teach so we are pretty happy.  Everything is going good out here, and I'm happy hahah.  It's also pretty cool because I'm now a district leader over some hermanas and the zone leaders.  I am also practicing that which is pretty cool.  I gave a training on how we can know when we are having success in the mission!  Other than that nothing really to crazy going on, just trying to work hard!  As for Colten getting his mission call, that's freaking awesome!!!!! what mission? my zone leader is from Uruguay!  He's going to come back with an accent  like the people from Argentina!  They also love soccer down there so it will be cool! When does he leave?  I'm so pumped for Zach!!!! They will do so good  and I'm really excited for them!  Anyways that was my week this week hahah hope everything is going well on the homefront!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment