Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!

May 10, 2014

Mom!!
 
Sorry I am online late today...and totally different day....we were helping people with a service project this morning.  We are using the internet hoy!  On Monday, I will not be emailing, we are going to get together as a whole mission and play soccer and I think watch a movie, it's going to be sweet!!  My week was awesome, pretty solid.  We didn't do much Monday or Tuesday, but Wednesday was cool because we went to the temple with Euler and Alberto..... I think euler will send some pictures right now because he is going to be companero for two days hahah just because my companion is going home and is starting to say goodbye and stuff like that.  Everything is going really good.  We have found a family that is awesome and we put a baptismal date with them, just have to work to get them to church!  I'm pretty excited about tomorrow to Skype with you guys and think everything is all planned out so that's good.  Not to much really going on, and I'm doing good!

Love you!!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment