Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I want to be a good Example

April 28, 2014

Mom!

Hey mom, how's it going?  This week was a pretty good one, and went by super fast.  I know the area more or less now, just trying to find some people out there, which is easier said than done hahah.  Other than that it was solid though.  My companion and I get along pretty good.  He's kind of sick though which is too bad, but he's a good guy.  That's so awesome about Stephen too!!!!! So stoked for him he will be a great missionary! I will email Quille after this because his brother is in Mexico!  Nothing really new going on out here though, just trying to do my best to work hard! I'm sorry I don't have much more to say, the weeks just seem to all blend together.  I do know that this week I have thought a lot about how important it is to be an example to everyone and to try to be friends with everyone!! I have some pictures and I'm going to send them after this! In the pics, grandma sent two Santa Balls but they didn't come at the same time.  So I gave one to my pencionistas son Joshua to open! It was a success! He sure loved it!!  A Zundel tradition I shared in Peru!!  I hope you guys got the videos that were sent to you?!!
 
 love you guys!
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment