Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I try to be better every day

May 5, 2014

Hello!!
 
So this week was an interesting one.  We are doing good out here, just trying to do our best to work hard and it's going pretty well!  I am sorry I am emailing a lot later.  Long story short, we finally got everything taken care of and as of this morning my companion now has 9 toenails.  Thank goodness he is alright!!  We did have to go to the clinic like four times this week which was kind of rough because its like a two hour bus ride there and two hours back,  so that was fun.......But hopefully my companion will be able to get better now!  Anyways, the area is going good, we did an activity this week with all the missionaries of the stake and we got a bunch of references so I'm super excited to get out there and find these people hahaha. I also almost finished Mosiah this week which was awesome.  It really made me think about how we need to treat others and how we have to try and be friends with everyone! It's not always super easy, but we can improve ourselves day by day and try to do better. That was pretty much my week this week hahah i have a pretty funny picture that im gonna send you guys i think you will like it!! I get to call you some time this week to set up a time to talk for Mothers Day can't wait to talk you all.
 
 
love you guys!
 
                                                   Thought you would all enjoy the crocs trend has made it to Peru!
 
 
 
                                                                                  A zone activity                                                                         
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment